Rehabilitation of the former fire stationCremona

The adaptation of the Fire Station for use as the Municipal Police headquarters involved collocating the offices of the Criminal Police and the Operational Unit with the radio control room on the ground floor and creating a large atrium, measuring approximately 180 m2 in the central space overlooking the Piazza, complete with public counters.

Photography & Project by Spira Srl Photography & Project by Spira Srl

Photography & Project by Spira Srl Photography & Project by Spira Srl

Additional Info

Abstract:
The fire station was built between 1926-28 to a design by the Municipal Architect Aldo Ranzi. It underwent considerable modification in 1955 when extension work was realised. This involved the addition of two bays to the sides of the original building and the addition of a new floor, above the original flat roof, with a tiled pavilion roof, englobing the central tower.
Servives rendered:
Preliminary and Developed Design, Construction Documentation and Site Supervision
Date:
1998/2001
Client:
The Cremona City Council
Utilizziamo cookie tecnici e di profilazione (anche di terze parti) per migliorare la tua esperienza su questo sito. Continuando la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie; in alternativa, leggi l'Informativa Estesa e scopri come disabilitarli.Utilizziamo cookie tecnici e di profilazione (anche di terze parti) per migliorare la tua esperienza su questo sito. Continuando la navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie; in alternativa, leggi l'Informativa Estesa e scopri come disabilitarli.